Saturday, April 9, 2016

How To Install WordPress Manually

WordPress is the world I was a kid. I do not know anything, I’m trying to learn. However, I have a very brief way to talk about a few things. If you are one, and benefit from, I’ll help.I gave the WordPress install Web server.  more tips Upon completion of the Domain and Hosting to work, I log into my cpanel. In the MySQL database name, user name, password database with 1 made. The FTP accounts visiting ftp username, password at the auction made and FTP accounts directory is public_html. This root folder.

Now from here download WordPress latest version (zip file) download it. Smart-ftp download Client exe download from here. WordPress zip file and unzip it. I open it with Smart-ftp client exe install. File-New connection in the FTP Host, FTP username, FTP password to log in with my (Hosting Company to FTP Host, server, cpanel address of the mail). WordPress folder and unzip all the folders / files by uploading them along public_html. Was not enough time. Diameter, then type the address in a browser’s address bar to go to my site by clicking on it. Information wanted database. I made the MySQL database name, user name, password, and database Host I submit to.

WordPress Admin Panel


 This is the Admin panel, it Bank ind your site. If you want to see the site from the site as well Front-ind  mouse over the icon on the home recommend Visit Site link will appear, then click here to visit the site. This is a new post on how to use admin panel can be, we’ll show you the new pages can be made. Many can be done from the Admin panel, there are a lot of the technique will be discussed.

See how left site  Admin panel menu, these little browsing and you will understand the Tutorials.
Admin panel menus to the left from the top of the Posts Clicking on the link will appear in the list of posts, with the Posts All sub menus appear under the menu….

Sub menu All Posts > and click brings up a list of all the posts, the Posts and the All Posts link of the same.
The next sub menu Add New in the form of a > new post by clicking on the following, in fact the title of the form, content, etc., to the right of the “Publish” button will publish the post.


How To Install WordPress Manually | Make Money Online From Home

No comments:

Post a Comment